The Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier is nearly a quarter of a mile long and offers visitors close-up views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Whether you are an experienced angler, it’s your first time dropping a line in the water, or you want the perfect spot for spectacular views of the beach, the Jacksonville Beach Pier is the place to be!
Beginning January 1, 2023, the Pier will have a fee for walking and fishing.
- $2.00 Day Pass (non-local)
- $1.00 Day Pass (local)
- $90 Annual Pass (includes VIP discounts)
- $5.00 for day fishing (non-local)
- $4.00 for day fishing (local)
- $300 Annual Pass (includes VIP discounts)
For more information, visit: https://www.thejaxpier.com
- No diving or jumping from the pier.
- No food or alcohol allowed on the pier.
- No sitting on the rails.
- No skateboards, roller blades, scooters, surfboards, or bicycles.
- No feeding the wildlife or marine life.
- No pets allowed, except service animals.
- Please use trash receptacles for all waste.
- Please follow directions of employees and police.