2023 - 2024 Adult Football League
- Team Sign-ups
- Returning teams may sign up from Wednesday, October 11, 2023, through Tuesday, October 17, 2023.
- If any team positions are still available, new teams may sign up beginning Wednesday, October 18, 2023, through Friday, October 20, 2023.
- All sign-up times are Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM at the Parks and Recreation Department Office, 2508 S. Beach Parkway, Jacksonville Beach. The league will take a total of 48 teams.
- Entry fee: $600 with a $180 refund if a team does not forfeit any games. Cash, check, or money order only. Checks should be made out to The City of Jacksonville Beach.
- Season begins: Tentatively, Monday, November 13, 2023. (Approximately 12 - 15 games per season plus the tournament)
- Schedules will be emailed on Thursday, November 9, 2023 after 2:00 PM.
- Officials and scorekeepers' fees: Each team is responsible for paying $30 per night, per game - $24 for one official and $6.00 for one scorekeeper.
- Rosters: due by Friday, November 10, 2023, at 4:00 PM.
- Insurance: The Parks and Recreation Department will not provide league will not provide league insurance. All teams are responsible for their own league insurance.
- Teams are responsible for providing their own flags. The only flags we allow are the triple threat flags. These can be purchased from BST at 800-527-7510 or bsnsports.com
- There are risks associated with playing flag football. Play at your own risk!
- As we gear up for another exciting season of flag football, we are always looking for individuals who are interested in helping keep score during the games. Scorekeepers play a crucial role in ensuring fair and accurate game results, and we would like to invite you to be a part of the team.
- For any questions, call 904-247-6236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the below forms for information, registration form (required), and roster (required).